The general responsibility of a mobile UX designer is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next in order to create the best user experience. Mobile UX designers work with the marketing team, in addition to other areas of the business, to create and improve mobile solutions.
Mobile UX designers should be:
- Out-of-the-box thinkers with an ability to communicate and influence design solutions
- Team players
- Problem solvers
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
Although a degree in a UX design area is not required for mobile UX jobs, it is helpful to have a degree in a related field, like a graphic design degree or digital art degree.
Here are a few bachelor’s programs to start your search.
- Bachelor’s, Digital Marketing at Tribeca Flashpoint College in Chicago, IL.
- Bachelor’s, Human Centered Design & Engineering at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Bachelor’s, Experience Architecture at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI