Email marketing managers optimize and build top-notch marketing programs. They make sure emails are delivered, opened and clicked on. Email marketing managers are knowledgeable about and compliant with the CAN-SPAM act, they optimize for mobile, find the right timing and frequency for campaigns, and organize segmentation and personalization strategy. And of course, they create great copy!
Other duties email marketing managers take on:
- Increase click through rates
- Develop, execute, and track campaigns
- Organically grow email list
- Analyze past email and website engagement interactions
- Minimize list decay and unsubscribes
- Increase productivity of sends
- Manage and lead direct reports
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Are you a multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines? Are you interested in learning how to plan, implement, and analyze online marketing initiatives across multiple online channels? Do you want to gain experience designing and executing online customer experiences or implementing online marketing programs? If so, a career in email marketing may be the career for you!
Find the right digital marketing program that can open the door to your career as an email marketing manager!
- Bachelor’s, Digital Marketing at Tribeca Flashpoint College in Chicago, IL.
- BS, New Media Marketing at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Digital Marketing at the University of Michigan-Dearborn in Dearborn, MI.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Internet Marketing at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL
- BS, Marketing Management at Bellevue University in Bellevue, NE