Not sure what you want to do?
Media – it’s all around us. Even this digital world in which we are living, we just can’t seem to escape it. Digital Media is a wildly popular, growing field. Has it piqued your interest? Maybe you just like the sound of “Digital Media” but you’re not 100% sure what that means. If this is the case, you might want to start with a more general program.
General Digital Media programs provide students with foundational knowledge and basic skills to be a professional in the industry. Most general programs cover topics such as: trends in digital media, graphic design and illustration, entrepreneurship, computer technology and programming, and interactive media.
Once you earn your degree in Digital Media, you will have endless options of job positions to apply for including:
Community Manager/Social Media Coordinator – engaging and interacting with social media followers and posting content
Copywriter/Content Creator – writing copy for social platforms, blogs, newsletters, etc.
Graphic Designer – develop layout and product design for varying material, create visual concepts
Account Executive – create strategies for clients, prepare and deliver presentations, maintain client relationships
SEO Specialist – maximize traffic to a site to improve page rank within search engines
Your perfect Digital Media program is out there! Not sure where to start looking? Check out the list of accredited Bachelors and Associates programs below.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Media from Tribeca Flashpoint College in Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Media & Communication Arts from Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Interactive Digital Media from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Media from the University of Houston in Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Digital Media from Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, WI
- Associate of Applied Science from Tribeca Flashpoint College in Chicago, IL
- Associate Degree in Digital Media Arts from Bellevue College in Bellevue, WA
- Associate Degree in Digital Media from Santa Monica College in Santa Monica, CA
- Maybe you just like the sound of “Digital Media” but you’re not 100% sure what that means. If this is the case, you might want to start with a more general program.