The field of digital marketing has gained popularity as everyone and everything has moved online. Marketers have realized the advantages and opportunities that going digital creates. Tracking campaigns in real time, seeing what kind of content resonates with audiences, and being in constant communication are just a few examples. Students in digital marketing programs learn how to create, plan, and execute effective digital campaigns and strategies while using the latest tools and trends in the digital advertising world such as:
- Social Media
- Real time testing
A degree in digital marketing will provide you with the skills and training needed to launch your career in this growing industry. Has this left you wondering what kind of careers in digital marketing are out there? Though the list below only scratches the surface, it should give you an idea:
- Marketing analyst
- Advertising account executive
- SEO specialist
- Social media coordinator
- Digital media buyer
With so many digital marketing programs out there, how do you choose? This list offers a few options.
- BS, Digital Marketing at Tribeca Flashpoint College in Chicago, IL.
- BS in Digital Marketing at New England College of Business in Boston, MA.
- BS in Digital Marketing at Bellevue University in Bellevue, NE.
- BS in Digital Marketing at Stevenson University in Stevenson, MD.